New member looking for a Tek 465

Ricardo

Hi!

My name is Ricardo, I am from Brasil (or Brazil) and I am looking for a Tektronix 465 scope.

So I started to find informations about this model (by google) and I found a post somewhere in internet that said this is the best place about Tektronix scopes.

So here I am, and apreciate to get some infos about Tektronix 465 (what I need to know to buy with confidence).

I am looking for this add:
http://produto.mercadolivre.com.br/MLB-882374651-osciloscopio-tektronix-465-de-100-mhz-n-hp-minipa-heathkit-_JM http://produto.mercadolivre.com.br/MLB-882374651-osciloscopio-tektronix-465-de-100-mhz-n-hp-minipa-heathkit-_JM

I don´t know if it is in a good shape. The value is aprox. 300 US$.

There are some pictures in the link above.

I am looking for a scope to build (and repair) some áudio amplifiers (to be honest, to buy some chinese kits).

Thanks for helping, and excuse my poor english.
Ricardo