Re: Tektronix 556, matching cart, original manual, plugins

widgethunter

wish I could...

-----Original Message-----
From: Julian.Bunn@... [TekScopes] <TekScopes@...>
To: TekScopes <TekScopes@...>
Sent: Sat, Jun 17, 2017 6:46 pm
Subject: [TekScopes] Tektronix 556, matching cart, original manual, plugins

I am going to be moving house soon, and wont have room for my beloved Tektronix 556 dual beam 'scope, so would love to sell it to a fellow Tekscopes enthusiast.

The 'scope is in great working condition, and comes complete with its original manual, and the original type 205 cart it was bought with (I think I also have the manual for the cart!). Not only that, but it comes with a variety of around 20 plugins, including an 1L5 spectrum analyzer, an M 4 channel, numerous CA types, et cetera. Some of the plugins also have accompanying original manuals.

The scope is huge and heavy, the plugins take quite a bit of space, and so local pickup only, in Pasadena CA 91107.

I'm asking $500 for the lot. Let me know if you're interested and would like to see some photos.

Thanks!
Julian