Replacement Knobs For 475

richard hogan

Hello Group members,

Just joined the group as I am now the proud owner of a 475 scope.
Not the newest scope in world but will do just fine for me.

I am looking for replacement knobs for trigger level and slope.
Can anyone advise where to look or know of anyone who will part with some themselves for a few dollars.
Must be loads of these scopes sitting in peoples garages and lofts just slowly decaying.
Any help would be most appreciated.

I had considered buying a "for scrap" scope from ebay but the shipping costs are just too much.

Best Regards

Richard Hogan.

The views, comments and suggestions contained within this mail are attributed solely to the sender of this mail and can not be inferred to any individual, company or organisation with whom he may be associated.