Re: 11403A as bench scope, how useful is it?

Chris Wilkson

Hi Dennis,

No not really. I'm just a lazy typist. I did imply that I was referring to non-repetitive signals and was content with that lever of "CYA". Of course if you're willing to wait "long enough" and the analog front end has enough bandwidth, then you can get quite good rise time performance for repetitive signals even with a low sample rate by using an equivalent time sampling. But or single shot events I think my math is accurate within the limitations of the under lying assumptions.

I agree with what you said. Thank you for expanding it out for me! :)

-Chris