Re: 11403A as bench scope, how useful is it?

ArtekManuals

I have service manuals for both the 11301 and 11403A ...sadly neither
has schematics which would be in something entitled "Extended Service
manual" ..which I have never been able to find ( though I do have the
extended manual for the 11401 ...go figure)

Dave
manuals@...

On 6/20/2017 8:18 PM, jerry@... [TekScopes] wrote:

make sure you can get the operating and service manuals. I recently
was given a 11301 which has some issues and I haven't been able to
find the service manual. I have it working, it must have a ROM problem
as I have to play with the focus/astig and the brightness of the
various traces every time I power it on.

No big deal. Oh, and by the way, the 11301 heats my garage nicely and
I suspect the 1140x will do the same.

Dave
Manuals@...
www.ArtekManuals.com