Re: Another scope 7854

That is normal. The processor has better things to do during
aquisition than maintain the storage display and readout.

On Wed, 3 May 2017 20:46:19 -0500, you wrote:

Here's a question for somebody with a 7854:

When I use one of the Average functions to acquire an average waveform the readout display characters are kind of pixelated with random noise (like you overlaid random "off" pixels on top of the characters) during the acquisition. Once all the waveforms have been acquired and averaged the readout appears normal.

From the manual it seems like this should not happen and I should see a count of waveforms acquired. I can almost see this, but it is really rough looking. Again, once the waveform is acquired it looks fine.

Thanks.