Re: Another scope 7854

Joe Laffey

Here's a question for somebody with a 7854:

When I use one of the Average functions to acquire an average waveform the readout display characters are kind of pixelated with random noise (like you overlaid random "off" pixels on top of the characters) during the acquisition. Once all the waveforms have been acquired and averaged the readout appears normal.

From the manual it seems like this should not happen and I should see a count of waveforms acquired. I can almost see this, but it is really rough looking. Again, once the waveform is acquired it looks fine.

Thanks.

--
Joe Laffey

On May 3, 2017, at 8:29 PM, John Griessen @jgriessen [TekScopes] <TekScopes@...> wrote:

On 05/03/2017 08:24 PM, David DiGiacomo telists@... [TekScopes] wrote:
Why would you say that?
Forgot. I use mine in store mode where there IS a 100MHz sampling speed that limits one shot events.

Thanks for correcting. It's one of 3 that are above my bench all the time: R7844, 2230, 7854