Re: Type 503 Oscilloscope Issues

Dave Casey

I would recommend replacing R624 and R632 toward your goal of correcting
the supply voltages.

Dave Casey

On Tue, May 2, 2017 at 2:08 AM, enchanter464@... [TekScopes] <
TekScopes@...> wrote:

I replied before I saw Dave's last message, but in checking R624 again
(holding the probes while the capacitor charged up), the final resistance
measured was 33.2 ohm, which is higher than the rated 22 ohm. I also caught
my mistake in reading the resistor codes when comparing to the manual, and
the previous update I sent out was in reference to the correct values (as
displayed on the image).

As for the transformer, I will take a look at that later today or tomorrow
and see what happens once wired in place.

- Evan