Re: Type 503 Oscilloscope Issues

Evan

I replied before I saw Dave's last message, but in checking R624 again (holding the probes while the capacitor charged up), the final resistance measured was 33.2 ohm, which is higher than the rated 22 ohm. I also caught my mistake in reading the resistor codes when comparing to the manual, and the previous update I sent out was in reference to the correct values (as displayed on the image).

As for the transformer, I will take a look at that later today or tomorrow and see what happens once wired in place.

- Evan