Re: Type 503 Oscilloscope Issues

Evan

Thanks Dave for that correction on R692. I had mistyped the color code in my resistor calculator, and it did not click in my mind that the units from my multimeter did not match (just assumed it to be of the same magnitude).

As for matching the resistors to the manual's diagram, I updated the figure with the corresponding part labels (again, can view at https://goo.gl/photos/JUFwEfmnyFAcYtp6A https://goo.gl/photos/JUFwEfmnyFAcYtp6A). They should all be labelled correctly, although some wires are difficult to trace and the resistors could be mixed up.

To simplify things, I have each resistor listed below as well:
- R611 = 151.2 k (good)
- R612 = 140.5 k (good)
- R621 = 94.7 k (good)
- R623 = 4.65 k (good)
- R624 = ? (could not get a measurement)
- R626 = ? (could not locate)
- R628 = 508 ohm (good)
- R630 = 537 k (low)
- R631 = 752 k (very low)