Re: Tektronix 465B probes,

The most general purpose probes for the 465B are passive high
impedance x10 probes with a bandwidth of 100 MHz or higher. Passive
high impedance x1 probes can be used for higher sensitivity but are
limited to low bandwidth.

I have a bunch of these and they work well enough although the x1/x10
switch on the probe body seems to fail after a couple years:

<http://www.ebay.com/itm/2x-100MHz-Oscilloscope-Scope-analyzer-Clip-Probe-test-leads-kit-for-HP-Tektronix-/151894560636>

These probes made by Texas (based in Hong Kong) are better and made by
the same company that OEMs probes for Keysight and other
manufacturers. I bought them for the readout support:

<http://www.ebay.com/itm/One-new-250MHZ-Oscilloscope-clip-probe-w-readout-pin-X10-Tektronix-HP-RIGOL-/280107318452>

These might be good and are probably what I would try next time for my
100 MHz oscilloscopes:

<http://www.ebay.com/itm/Texas-1X-10X-150Mhz-Oscilloscope-Probe-with-original-accessories-Hook-Ground-/152512383122>

On 25 Apr 2017 00:02:44 +0000, you wrote:

Hello,
I wanted to say hi to everyone here, And thank you for letting me join the group, I just bought my first oscilloscope a 465B. I will be using it to troubleshoot my yaesu ft-102 HF transceivers, It did not come with any probes, Can someone tell me what type of probes i should buy to work on HF radios. Your help is greatly appreciated Thank you for your time,