Re: Type 503 Oscilloscope Issues

Dave Casey

The +85 is directly regulated by that regulator tube, so no surprises
there. The other voltages are all derived from that +85. If the adjustment
is having no effect, I would strongly suspect V620. Do you have one from
one of the other scopes you can swap in to try?

Dave Casey

On Apr 24, 2017 11:34 PM, "enchanter464@... [TekScopes]" <
TekScopes@...> wrote:

No, the +100 V bus is still giving me ~+120 V.

From past voltage readings, only the -100 V bus gave measurements under the
expected value, with all other buses giving measurements above their
values. However, the only bus that is always at its correct value is the 85
V bus.

Evan