Re: 7S14 Dual Trace Sampler Mercury Cell Replacement

Bruce Griffiths

http://www.amplifier.cd/Test_Equipment/Tektronix/Tektronix_7000_series_special/sampler_7S14.htm

bottom of page.

Bruce

On 10 April 2017 at 14:04 "David davidwhess@gmail.com [TekScopes]" <TekScopes@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

I do not think anybody tried it but one of the solutions I proposed
was to use silver oxide 1.55 volt batteries and lower the value of R15
and R17 a little bit to increase the amplitude of the sampling strobe.