Re: 7S14 Dual Trace Sampler Mercury Cell Replacement

I do not think anybody tried it but one of the solutions I proposed
was to use silver oxide 1.55 volt batteries and lower the value of R15
and R17 a little bit to increase the amplitude of the sampling strobe.

On Sun, 9 Apr 2017 18:46:24 -0700, you wrote:

I would be interested if anyone created a small circuit board to replace
the batteries in the Sampling units. You can count on me purchasing at
least 4 of them. If you do design such a circuit board, please make it as
small as possible (preferably the same size as the original Mercury battery
cell).

Gary
grbosworth@gmail.com