Re: 7S14 Dual Trace Sampler Mercury Cell Replacement

Gary Robert Bosworth

I would be interested if anyone created a small circuit board to replace
the batteries in the Sampling units. You can count on me purchasing at
least 4 of them. If you do design such a circuit board, please make it as
small as possible (preferably the same size as the original Mercury battery
cell).

Gary
grbosworth@gmail.com

On Sun, Apr 9, 2017 at 6:13 PM, David davidwhess@gmail.com [TekScopes] <
TekScopes@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

Here are all of the messages and threads since 2012 discussing the
7S14 battery. If there is a link available, then it should be in
there.

<https://www.dropbox.com/s/vln9zp8qsfr3y68/Tektronix%
207S14%20Battery.rar?dl=0>

<magnet:?xt=urn:btih:33B6404CE9690C69B1E6078FB6FFA6EE74A31B49>

On Sun, 09 Apr 2017 23:52:51 +0100, you wrote:

Hi,

does someone know a link, where to find a schematic of the photovoltaic
solution ? My imagination does not give me a sure imag from the
descriptions ?!

Herbert

--
Gary Robert Bosworth