Re: 7912AD Repair

cmjones01

On 8 Apr 2017 9:17 p.m., "very_fuzzy_logic@yahoo.com [TekScopes]" <
TekScopes@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

Link to your new pictures is missing - what rise time do you measure with
the 7A29? I was estimating maybe 550-600psec when thinking of looking for
one.

I sent a second mail with the link in, but here it is again in case that
didn't make it:

https://goo.gl/photos/oRsrhCVqU5cGnhNt8

I haven't checked the risetime yet. Doing that requires getting the 7912AD
and my CSA803A within a couple of feet of each other, which is no small
feat considering their size and weight. I worry about creating a black hole
due to the concentration of mass. And one's at home and the other's in the
office. I'll do it and report back though.

Chris