From: TekScopes@yahoogroups.com [mailto:TekScopes@yahoogroups.com]
Sent: 28 March 2017 15:12
To: TekScopes@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [TekScopes] Tek Instruction Manual (aka "Bible")

Hey all, sorry to revive this thread, but quick follow up question
regarding similar models...

Are the 465 and 466 close enough in terms of parts that I might be able to
part a 465 (particularly the fan motor) to fix the 466? Or the other way
around?

The owner of the 465 says <https://nh.craigslist.org/ele/6062570749.html>;
the following,

"and now it appears that the CRT isn't producing a trace. The illumination
function works on the display, but no trace."

Thanks!

DavidB

_____

<http://www.avg.com/internet-security>; AVG logo