From: TekScopes@yahoogroups.com [mailto:TekScopes@yahoogroups.com]
Sent: 28 March 2017 15:56
To: TekScopes@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: [TekScopes] Re: A Vacuum Tube Curve Tracer for all Tek
Semiconductor Curve Trace

Hi Colin,
9-pin socket savers are available from every tube site I have checked. They
are even available direct from the manufacturers via Alibaba. The ones that
are impossible to find are the 7-pin. Those seem to be obsolete. No one is
making them. A few places have old stock at outrageous prices.
Dennis Tillman W7PF