400-series knob replacement or repair

Colin Herbert

Hi,
I've made this query wide-ranging, but it should become obvious why. I have a 468 DSO which I am trying to calibrate. It is a bit of a nuisance that the Volts/Div knob on Channel 2 has some markings which are obliterated. This 'scope has rather different markings from other Volts/Div knobs in the 400-series, so I can't use one from a parts mule 466 (or any other). My question, then, is does anyone have one of these knobs with its markings intact that they could sell me, or can anyone offer any advice as to how to restore the markings?
TIA, Colin.