source comment)

I dont think anyone is making anything new besides the 8 pin octal and 9
pin ones everyone has.

On Tue, Mar 28, 2017 at 12:12 AM 'Dennis Tillman' dennis@ridesoft.com
[TekScopes] <TekScopes@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

Hi David,
He has a 7-pin socket saver listed for $25. You are right about him not
being cheap.
Thanks for the link.
Dennis Tillman W7PF

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Monday, March 27, 2017 5:04 PM
Subject: Re: [TekScopes] tube sockets and plugs for the new tube curve
tracer

I wouldn't call it a proper "source", but the last 7-pin socket saver I
got was from Jim Cross @ http://vacuumtubesinc.com

I had to send him a note specifically for it, and he scrounged a
reasonable one up out of hits back room.

They've currently got a couple listed, but they aren't cheap.

His email is jim@vacuumtubesinc.com

(No affiliation, satisfied customer, yada-yada-yada)

David

Posted by: David Holland <david.w.holland@gmail.com>

Posted by: "Dennis Tillman" <dennis@ridesoft.com>

Yahoo Groups Links