Sent: Monday, March 27, 2017 3:14 PM
Subject: RE: [TekScopes] Re: A Vacuum Tube Curve Tracer for all Tek
Semiconductor Curve Trace

Dennis
I have several new 9 pin plug bases here which you are welcome to- these
are in essence a plastic base with the pins projecting from both sides of
the plastic and were originally used pcb mounted to make a test access
(multi) point in early Tait radios - the pins project equally each side of
the plastic base roughly 12 mm or so- I've not measured it. Can dig one out
and take a picture if you're interested.
DaveB,
Christchurch, NZ