Sent: Sunday, March 26, 2017 9:29 PM
Subject: Re: [TekScopes] Re: A Vacuum Tube Curve Tracer for all Tek Semiconductor Curve Trace

Am I missing something... why not just take a bare FR board and drill some holes in it.. use two boards for rigidity... and pot the whole job?

On Mon, Mar 27, 2017 at 5:42 AM, Doxemf doxemf@aol.com [TekScopes] <TekScopes@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
Dennis,
They have the 9 pin Socket Savers. I did not see any 7 pin. Quite awhile ago there were some cheap car stereo players, maybe eve 8 tracks, I forget, I serviced them once. Anyway, they used a 9 pin male/female connector. I think that the old Calrad or similar brand offered the cable sets. Fair Radio used to have some as well. Someone with a 3D printer could probably spit a bunch out that way. Just have to provide the pins.
Bill, KB3DKS