Re: OT LEDs

Dave Casey

I didn't look closely, but Radio Shack is in clearance mode again with this
new round of bankruptcy, so all their components online are 50% off,
including LEDs. Wire is 30% off.

Dave Casey

On Thu, Mar 9, 2017 at 6:37 PM, Vince Vielhaber vev@... [TekScopes]
<TekScopes@...> wrote:

Well maybe not that far OT, it's for a plug-in I'm making.

Years ago Radio Shack had some LEDs that were tri color. Red with one
polarity, Green with it reversed and Yellow with AC. I've googled,
ebayed, etced, and have come up with only the bi-color ones and on AC
they only give a brighter green.

Has anyone seen any of these lately or know where to find them?

Thanks!
Vince.

Let's see how long this one takes to post. Still have one in the queue.

--
Michigan VHF Corp. http://www.nobucks.net/ http://www.CDupe.com/
http://www.metalworkingfun.com