Re: Tek492 blank CRT. Please help

ArtekManuals

First look at page 3-7 of the operators manual "turn on procedure" to be
sure that after a year some switch or control is properly set, They can
get moved bumped, etc when you put it away last year.

The next thing to do is verify that all the LV power supply buses are on
spec per the service manual, Volume 1, page 3-43.

Dave

On 2/15/2017 3:16 AM, pjwalczak@... [TekScopes] wrote:

I have an old Tek492. Bought it second hand, but was working fine
for a couple of years. Today when I have switched it on, after a long
break (almost a year) - it powered OK, all controls seems to be ok,
but there is nothing shown on the CRT.

Can anybody share some tips what can be done to find the cause
and fix it ?

Posted by: pjwalczak@...

Dave
Manuals@...