Sent: Tuesday, February 14, 2017 3:37 PM
Subject: Re: [TekScopes] B92A no sweep

It was a small mylar cap. The ones that are cased in clear plastic. They
look silver as you can see the foil inside. I doubt it would work on an
electrolytic. I do not remember ever making anything work by heating an
electrolytic. I suppose it could, maybe does, happen. I remember trying to
heat the exposed metal on some but do not remember that it ever helped.
Posted by: tatumj1@...