Sent: Monday, February 13, 2017 8:17 PM
Subject: [TekScopes] B92A no sweep

I forgot to mention that, initially last week the problem began with the
sweep working fine for the first 30 seconds and then quit. It might come
back for a few moments, even another 30 seconds on occasion before not
working at all: I assumed from a component warming up. This week however it
has not worked at all. I was able to use a thermal camera to look at heat on
the boards and found nothing unusual.Whatever it is, it isn't intermittent
any longer.
Posted by: brentleew2003@...