Re: Update on 2465

Joseph Tatum

Thanks Bill,

That is basically what happened to me. I took the readout board out and the little plastic card retainer popped out in two pieces. I have repaired it now. Stuck it together with my soldering iron then added some of the 3 sec, ultra violet cured glue. It waved about because that was broken plus I had removed the inner cover.

I had looked at Digikey but I need to learn how to navigate their catalog without just bringing up one page at a time. I will use the number you gave now. I did jumper in a fuse I had on hand and that fuse is all that was damaged.