Re: Update on 2465

Joseph Tatum

Hello Siggi,

OK I actually was expecting the very sharply focused trace like the 454. Not really a problem as it it does focus. As to the focus pot, I would just have expected the focal adj to come more to the center rotation of the pot.

At this point I have to hold off for a while pursuing the original problem. With the inner cover off the readout board is pretty loose and I think it must have touched the ground when I moved the scope. One of the 5V fuses (F1102) is blown. Seems hard to find axial lead 5A fuse like it without ordering from Taiwan or Hong Kong. I may be able to tack in a larger fuse until I can get a proper replacement.