Re: 7S11/7T11 advice

Roger Evans

I would certainly try using the AD4350 board, that gives excellent results with my 7T11, 7S11, S4 and I see edges around 80psec but with a little overshoot. I found that the lowest jitter was using the AD4350 oscillator output into the 7T11 external trigger input but this may vary with different oscillator modules and different slew rates. Certainly the 2.5V swing from the oscillator out connector made the trigger settings very uncritical.

The AD4350 is also invaluable to check the 7T11 sweep speeds, my 100psec/div is actually close to 80psec.

Have fun, I certainly have,

Roger