A precision CRT 1955 video

Miguel Work

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q5dhfhMItQc

De: TekScopes@... [mailto:TekScopes@...]
Enviado el: lunes, 21 de noviembre de 2016 12:13
Para: TekScopes@...
Asunto: Re: [TekScopes] New colour LCD scopes from China

On 20 Nov 2016, at 18:34, ironcoder@...<mailto:ironcoder@...> [TekScopes] <TekScopes@...<mailto:TekScopes@...>> wrote:

I own a 465 and 455M. I really like them both. I trouble shoot with them almost every day. It is a hobby, I am retired. I looked at some of the new scopes being sold from China and am just blown away by the price in real dollars. Is there a catch to buying one of these?

I have a pair of fairly low-end Chinese digital scopes — a 25mhz Owon and a 40mhz GAtten — and they’re fine for most of my hobbyist purposes. However, I really enjoy using my 475, and my 7623, and even my clunky old Solartron CD1400, which I don’t get from clicking through menus on the digital scopes. It’s like the difference between driving a vintage motorcycle vs driving a new Toyota Corolla. The latter may be newer and more refined, but which is more fun?