Re: Accesory Counters

Plugging a frequency counter into the vertical output from the
oscilloscope works great.

Even better is to use a universal reciprocal counter like a DC509,
DC510, Racal-Dana 1991/1992, a myriad of HP counters, etc. which is
what the mentioned 2236, 2236A, 2247A, and 2252 do. Then the B gate
output can be used to arm the frequency counter allowing gated
time/counter measurements to be made using the B sweep. The
intensified zone on the A sweep then shows where the measurement is
made.

On Fri, 4 Nov 2016 13:37:25 +0000, you wrote:

Thanks, I'll just stick with my regular counter. I can plug it into the back of my 475.

Bob Macklin
K5MYJ
Seattle, Wa.
"Real Radios Glow In The Dark"