From: David @DWH [TekScopes]<mailto:@DWH%20[TekScopes]>
To: TekScopes@...<mailto:TekScopes@...>
Sent: Thursday, November 03, 2016 7:13 PM
Subject: Re: [TekScopes] Accesory Counters

What do you mean by "accessory counter"?

The DM40, DM43, and DM44 were option for the 475 and can be
retrofitted. The are not counters but they can measure time and in
the case of the DM44, frequency but with limited accuracy.

On 03 Nov 2016 18:53:30 -0700, you wrote:

Is there an accessory counter module that can be used with a Tek 475 scope?

Bob Macklin