From: TekScopes@... [mailto:TekScopes@...]
Sent: Thursday, November 03, 2016 9:41 AM
To: TekScopes@...
Subject: [TekScopes] Unusual Tekprobe 1103 PSU

I recently purchased a good working 1103 PSU. But it's different from any of
the manuals I can locate.
1) It's supplied by a 12V external brick SMPS not 120VAC. No transformer in
the housing.
2) It has internal buck boost SMPS for the dual +/- rails, 5 & 15V
3) It's very accurate, within +/- 0.03V and under 7mV of noise or ripple.
4) Almost 100% surface mount electronics.
5) Made in China, s/n C010281, and the connectors etc. are in mint
condition, no dust/oxidation inside or out.

Does anyone have a source the the manual/schematic for this unit?
Posted by: mosaicmerc@...