Re: Tek 464 CRT tube presenting "double-peaking" - Is rejuvenation recommended

Fabio Trevisan

Chuck,
Thanks for that info on the CR70. I think that besides the CR7000, it's the
most reckon'd rejuvenator of all...
As I mentioned to Raymond, I think this will all be very useful information
in the coming future.
Rgrds,
Fabio

TekScopes@...>:

Fabio,

I can't tell you what the B&K filament boost is but the Sencore CR70
that I use to rejuvenate CRT's increases filament voltage 50% when in
any of the restore modes. I just did a CRT from a HP3562A that had no
screen display at all. At start it showed very little emission on the
CR70, after using the auto restore function it showed good emission and
is quite usable now.

Chuck

On 10/19/2016 4:58 PM, Fabio Trevisan fabio.tr3visan@...