Re: 2465A vertical jitter

Gary Appel

Sent: Wednesday, October 12, 2016 8:40 PM
To: TekScopes@...
Subject: [TekScopes] 2465A vertical jitter

I was not aware that U600 was socketed. I just removed U600 from the spare board – very easy. It probably would be a good idea to just remove the nuts from the existing U600 and re-seat it. The high humidity here can cause corrosion problems. Then replace it with my spare if necessary.

I should probably measure ripple while I’m in there. The jitter is random, comes and goes, so I doubt that it is related to ripple, but I should check that anyway.

Thanks for the suggestions.

Gary

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Posted by: garyappel@...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reply via web post • Reply to sender • Reply to group • Start a New Topic • Messages in this topic (1)

Have you tried the highest rated email app?

With 4.5 stars in iTunes, the Yahoo Mail app is the highest rated email app on the market. What are you waiting for? Now you can access all your inboxes (Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) in one place. Never delete an email again with 1000GB of free cloud storage.

Visit Your Group a.. New Members 7 a.. New Photos 1
• Privacy • Unsubscribe • Terms of Use

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

Join TekScopes@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.