Re: 2465A vertical jitter

Gary Appel

From: mailto:TekScopes@...
Sent: Wednesday, October 12, 2016 8:40 PM
To: TekScopes@...
Subject: [TekScopes] 2465A vertical jitter

I was not aware that U600 was socketed. I just removed U600 from the spare board – very easy. It probably would be a good idea to just remove the nuts from the existing U600 and re-seat it. The high humidity here can cause corrosion problems. Then replace it with my spare if necessary.

I should probably measure ripple while I’m in there. The jitter is random, comes and goes, so I doubt that it is related to ripple, but I should check that anyway.

Thanks for the suggestions.

Gary

Posted by: garyappel@...

.