Re: Tektronix 1240 / 1241 innards to give away

Marian B

Hi

All parts went to Raymond.

On 20.09.2016 15:14, Merchison Burke merchison@... [TekScopes]
wrote:
Hello Marian,

I tried to contact you directly but my e-mails bounce.
Maybe a typo in the address?

I am looking for the keyboard for the 1240 Logic Analyser.

How much would it cost to post to my address at Toronto, Canada, postal
code "M2J 1M2" and how much would you want for it?
Sorry, but "Not for sale are the front panel boards (incl. IR screen
boards)." (I'm using them for a project already)

Cheers, Marian

Thank you,
Merchison

On 2016-Sep-17 3:26 PM, Marian Beermann public@... [TekScopes] wrote:
Hi

got most innards of said system to give away for someone who needs 'em.
Including power supply, CRT drive board (suction cup torn), card cage
main board, and cards.
Not for sale are the front panel boards (incl. IR screen boards).

Working condition: Unknown. When turned on, no display + burning smell.
No visible burns. Likely a CRT drive board or PSU failure. It would seem
that no repair was attempted.

Price: Shipping costs from Germany. If you want all boards this can be a
bit costly, depending on target country, since they're heavy, maybe 5
kilos total.

Cheers, Marian