Re: Cheap Chinese probes too cheap?

Craig Sawyers <c.sawyers@...>

The chinese also make very cost effective panel meters, no need to hack a DMM into place.
Sometimes you have to buy two or three different ones until you find one that will do the job, and
you must always expect that you will only get a kit that still needs finishing, but it's cheap.

ST
Ah - but I needed ACV and ACI. The Chinese panel meters that read out those quantities in the ranges
that I wanted are intended for mains power monitoring, so typically start at 80V. I needed to cover
from sub 1V to 120V, and current from 1mA to 10A. The multimeter option does autoranging so covers
the full range of what I needed most easily.

Craig