Re: Tek 2465B readout horizontal stability problem or not ?

Given your low sweep rate of 1ms/div, I suspect that is exactly what
it is.

At certain sweep rates, the sweep can interact with the readout
positioning through thermal effects in the amplifiers. The readout
jitter adjustments correct for this to a certain extent.

On the 7000 mainframes which generally suffer from this more, it gives
the readout (and mainframe) more character and personality.

On Mon, 18 Apr 2016 12:08:06 +0000 (UTC), you wrote:

Hi Albert
Thank you for your response, I'll watch it all the time if this adjustment solves the problem.

On Monday, April 18, 2016 1:06 PM, "aodiversen@... [TekScopes]" <TekScopes@...> wrote:

  Horizontal readout jitter? Adjustment R805? Mentioned at page 5-15 and Adj Locations 4 of the Tek_2465B_2467B_Service_Manual_w_OCR_and_Schematics.pdf manual. Search for "readout jitter".

Albert