Re: X-Y mode for Tektronix 2465A

Malcolm Hunter

On 22 March 2016 at 10:56, Bruce Allen ballen4705@...
[TekScopes] <TekScopes@...> wrote:

Thanks very much for the manual page. This page describes exactly what we
are doing.

The reason we grounded first one input and then the other input was to
force the trace motion to be purely horizontal or vertical. In fact we
achieved purely vertical motion with CH1 grounded but did not get purely
horizonal motion with CH2 grounded. Instead we got diagonal motion. Do you
agree that this is not what should happen?
With TB in X-Y mode, make sure only CH2 is on. CH1 is your X input, CH2 is
your Y input.

Malcolm​