Re: Tek 2247A [SN B029000] Recap and diode part list ?

Michael

Ting,

The part you used is fine. It is bipolar, 100uF and 100V. The original was
63V, and Nichicon does have a UEP1J101MHD part but Mouser did not have it
available when I searched (it lists it as "non-stocked" with a price of $1.26
and a factory lead time of 17 weeks - you probably don't want to wait that
long to get the part!). Higher voltage is better in any case.

As far as UEB1J101MRAICA goes, if you go to Nichicon's site and do a search
for a partial part number of "UEB" you will not find anything. A search for
"UEP" does have results.

Either the "UEB" was a typographical error and should have been "UEP" (most
likely) or that product line has been long discontinued.

Mike

I using UEP2A101MHD to replace

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

On Sat, 19 Mar, 2016 at 20:47, David @DWH
[TekScopes]<TekScopes@...> wrote:
On Sat, 19 Mar 2016 03:43:33 -0400, you wrote:

>>> I ended up checking the parts list which shows the two capacitors
>>> being of the same type and different from the others. I was not able
>>> to find anything about the Nichicon UEB series.
>>
>>That's UEP series. Here...
>>
>> http://www.mouser.com/ds/2/293/e-uep-879967.pdf
>>
>>Mike

The parts list says Nichicon part number UEB1J101MRAICA.

Best regards,
2465bct mailto:2465bct@...