Re: 7A13 Funny Business

Dallas Smith

Follow up,

Received the 7A13 today. The date codes are 1987 on the semi,s and the PCB's are green as they should be for this year. So there is no kluges in this unit but will need the knobs from the other modules. Thanks all for your input, one has to be careful on Flea-bay.

Dallas

---In TekScopes@yahoogroups.com, <dosmith54@...> wrote :

I do not care at this point, I've already ordered another one with SN:246304, looks on the onset he is a trust worthy seller. I need a unit that hasn't been kluged together so I have a good starting point for restoration. The two that I have, who knows what serial numbers were used to make both modules.

Dallas

-