Re: SMD test fixtures for curve tracers

Michael A. Terrell

-----Original Message-----
From: "Dave Seiter d.seiter@... [TekScopes]" <TekScopes@...>
Sent: Mar 16, 2016 1:15 AM
To: "TekScopes@..." <TekScopes@...>
Subject: Re: [TekScopes] SMD test fixtures for curve tracers

Years ago I tried to make a spring loaded test fixture for two-leaded packages (like 0805), but it never worked really well.  (One would pull back one contact, insert part and release contact)
I currently use a pcb with two pads and a non-metallic spring loaded pincher.  Never did come up with a good (cheap) solution for 3 lead packages.
-Dave