Re: 2465x A5 Crystal upgrade

Richard,

I do agree, and I'm here to watch and learn, and also contribute when I know something about what is being discussed.

At my age (like your's) I don't take offense at many things which I might have done, 50+ years ago.

If I achieve my learning objective, I've done what I needed to do.

And I'm not offended by Chuck - I've probably let off at some less-knowledgeable posters on Audio forums in the past. There are a lot of AudioPhool myths out there - Audio is not a black-and-white issue like Scope circuits!

Menahem