Re: Tek 2247A [SN B029000] Recap and diode part list ?

Darren Ting

Hi David.

Thanks a lot.
I try search as well. Look like belong to Hitachi diode 500mA rating. But not very conclusive since there are few variant.
Never mind, I will leave this alone at the moment

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

On Tue, 15 Mar, 2016 at 10:48, David davidwhess@gmail.com [TekScopes]<TekScopes@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
I have no idea what the original diodes were other than fast recovery
rectifiers.

From the looks of the design, the MUR160G should work fine as a
replacement for all of them. It will not run any cooler however.

On Mon, 14 Mar 2016 22:18:53 +0000 (UTC), you wrote:

Hi David,

Those diode belong to Hitachi V-1060 label as D1013,D1503,D1504,D1531,D1541.  All located at high voltage area.
ALL mounted 2cm above PCB surface but still show overheating sign. This unit is Fan less and very basic without readout.
Recently gwt another 2247A with much advance features. Plan to recap both and intent to upgrade those diode make it run cooler

On Tue, 15 Mar, 2016 at 5:49, David davidwhess@gmail.com [TekScopes]<TekScopes@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

What oscilloscope model and exactly which diode is this?

On Mon, 14 Mar 2016 15:18:39 +0000 (UTC), you wrote:

Hi David

Hope you can advice me on this for my another scope using diode AU01,AU01,RU3AMLF-B1 Base on service manual.
Could all those replace with MUR160G as well?
Because it look char and going to burn anytime