Re: Tek 2247A [SN B029000] Recap and diode part list ?

Darren Ting

Hi David,
Those diode belong to Hitachi V-1060 label as D1013,D1503,D1504,D1531,D1541.  All located at high voltage area.
ALL mounted 2cm above PCB surface but still show overheating sign. This unit is Fan less and very basic without readout.
Recently gwt another 2247A with much advance features. Plan to recap both and intent to upgrade those diode make it run cooler

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

On Tue, 15 Mar, 2016 at 5:49, David davidwhess@gmail.com [TekScopes]<TekScopes@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
What oscilloscope model and exactly which diode is this?

On Mon, 14 Mar 2016 15:18:39 +0000 (UTC), you wrote:

Hi David
Hope you can advice me on this for my another scope using diode AU01,AU01,RU3AMLF-B1 Base on service manual.
Could all those replace with MUR160G as well?
Because it look char and going to burn anytime