From: Malcolm Hunter malcolm.r.hunter@gmail.com [TekScopes]
Sent: Saturday, March 12, 2016 13:14
To: TekScopes@yahoogroups.com
Reply To: TekScopes@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [TekScopes] 465 foot 3d model

Hi,

I modeled a replacement cable-wrap foot (actually for my spares 475). It's
on Thingiverse if anyone would like to make use of it.

http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:1410827

I just needed something to stop the scope from tipping over. I used PLA,
which is good enough for that. I'm not sure what would be the best material
to print it with and how well it would hold up in general use.

Malcolm