Re: 7854 RAM card upgrade only - any interest?

bogroca

Hello all,

This is very interesting topic, to which I was somewhat familiar about 3-4 years ago.
Anyway:
1- I am interested in such a board, count me in, if ever gets produced.
2- I am also interested in David's board extenders (2 of them actually), if they get produced again.
3- Is there a downloadable/purchasable manual for this above B1000000 version? I would like to have a copy.
4- Late to the party, I know, but I managed to replace the FPLA, with code directly injected into the ROMs. If anyone interested, let me know. I still have the files, though you can find them here, if one is searching through my postings...

Best regards,
Bogdan