Re: OT 10Mhz references

Torch Fireman

For some reason, I can't seem to open the file on your hard drive ;-)

I suppose I can see the need for ultimate precision and stability for those of you set on proving Einstein right about the effect of gravity on time. But for us plebeians who are still living in a world populated with 100 or 200MHz scopes, it might be overkill. ;-)

On 11/03/2016 1:45 PM, 'Craig Sawyers' c.sawyers@tech-enterprise.com [TekScopes] wrote:

Rakon have taken this up though file:///F:/Downloads/USO%20HSO14%20Shortform-A1.pdf , but a BVA
crystal oscillator will set you back 10k somethings (dollars, euros, UKP).