Re: 468 sweep offset issue

Brian Bloom

Hi,
>since you are saying one is ok and this one is out a little…..check all all the settings of every knob on the >timebase side and compare knob to knob…...….both a and b and start/end and hold off to make sure you are >seeing what you think….

>jim

There is only one apparent difference between the scopes other than the A/B sweep start misalignment.

On the "good" 468, B sweep ends 1 minor division before A sweep.
On the "bad" 468, A and B sweep end at exactly the same point.

Other than that, there are no other differences that stand out.

I am going to upload some more pictures that I took just to confirm that what I am seeing is normal. It is the same on both scopes: ( I put info for each photo in the comments)

Preview by Yahoo

Also, I had myself a little bit confused. The bowing problem is with the 468 that I am not currently working on.