Re: Probes for 2445A

Malcolm Hunter

However the second one has damage to the plastic of the connector as well
as a crack in the casing.

I'd opt for the Texas probes if the Tek ones were over $50 each, but I do
prefer the Tek. It also appeals to my slightly OCD nature.

Malcolm

On 16 February 2016 10:45:16 p.m. Malcolm Hunter
<malcolm.r.hunter@...> wrote:

Yes, I'm pretty sure they are different.

Malcolm

On 16 February 2016 10:29:04 p.m. "Barry n4buq@... [TekScopes]"
<TekScopes@...> wrote:

One has a small broken spot on the housing on one side and a sticker on the
other. The other one has neither. Unless they removed the sticker (the
side that's broken would be face down in the other picture so that's hard
to tell), I think they're different.

Thanks,
Barry - N4BUQ